Our body naturally produces its own endocannabinoids to support the system, but just like with any other nutrient, we can have a deficiency and may need extra support. This is where CBD comes in. The cannabis plant produces phyto-cannabinoids that also interact with your endocannabinoid system, and helps the body to naturally fight serveral kinds of diseases, which is why CBD oil is known for trating various health conditions.
Click Here to see a list of health conditions that CBD can help with, as compiled by ProjectCBD.org
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the cannabis and hemp plant. CBD derived from hemp is currently the only cannabinoid readily accessible across the globe. Unlike other cannabinoids, CBD does not bind to receptors in the endocannabinoid system.
The most basic way CBD works with our body is by blocking the breakdown of our own endocannabinoids, allowing our bodies to use more of what it’s already naturally producing.
At the end of the day, CBD is an incredible herbal supplement!
HempWorx is one of the best brands in the industry, known for transparency and product quality. Click Here to See our Third Party Lab Testing results
- De Laurentiis A, Araujo HA, Rettori V. Role of the endocannabinoid system in the neuroendocrine responses to inflammation. Curr Pharm Des. 2014;20(29):4697-4706.
- McPartland JM, Matias I, Di Marzo V, Glass M. Evolutionary origins of the endocannabinoid system. Gene. 2006;370:64-74.doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gene.2005.11.004.
- Mackie K. Cannabinoid receptors: where they are and what they do. J Neuroendocrinol. 2008;20 Suppl 1:10-14. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2826.2008.01671.x.
- Alger BE. Getting High on the Endocannabinoid System. Cerebrum Dana Forum Brain Sci. 2013;2013.
- Maccarrone M, Bab I, Bíró T, et al. Endocannabinoid signaling at the periphery: 50 years after THC. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2015;36(5):277-296.doi:10.1016/j.tips.2015.02.008.